[ale] Recommendations for Domain Registrar?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 16:42:58 EDT 2014

I dumped Network solutions when they sold one of my domains out from under
me without my permission. They did the same thing a few months later to a
client domain that included hosting.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 4:40 PM, Alan Hightower <alan at alanlee.org> wrote:

> I'm still using Network Solutions from back when they were the only game
> in town.
>
> While they don't have Danica strutting around, I can say I've never really
> had an issue with them, have only had to call customer service once in 20
> years, and they were very helpful then.
>
> My $.02.
>
> -Alan
>

> On 2014-03-13 15:27, Aaron Ruscetta wrote:
>
>> I have a domain registration for a non profit that's due for renewal.
>>
>> Currently with iPower.com
>>
>> We would like to xfer ownership and I figured some shopping
>> for a reasonably priced and freedom conscientious registrar
>> was in order.
>>
>> Thanks in advance for suggestions!
>>
>> in peace,
>> aaron

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*