[ale] [ANNC] ALE-NW @ SPSU MTG. for Thurs., Mar 13, 7:30pm

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Mar 6 09:32:56 EST 2014

When duplicity is installed, the dependencies are automatically handled, IME.

librsync1 is the package on Ubuntu boxes. I probably got it with
rsync/rdiff-backup - couldn't say.

Python 2.6 is pre-installed in the base packages.

ncftp is only needed IFF FTP is used to push files. ssh (scp/sftp) is used.
Wasn't installed here, though I have used it before, just not since learning
about curl/wget.

boto - no clue what that is. No *boto* packages on my boxes.