[ale] [ANNC] ALE-NW - No Meetings in June/July

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Jun 12 17:31:52 EDT 2014

The name was selected long before I joined. Heard they met somewhere up GA-400,
but lost that venue.  Found another, lost it too.  Finding venues is NOT easy.
We've been at Harry's for a year.

Andy, the current curator, controls the name and meetup group.  Feel free to
join them on that site and start a conversation with 250 other members.

It fills a gap of "hey - I have a non-trivial question" with face-to-face talks
and where less experienced Linux people can find a welcoming group to learn
more.  There is always more to learn.