[ale] Cheap VM's in Atlanta

Collin Pruitt hellow at binenv.com
Wed Jun 11 16:55:19 EDT 2014

I can recommend Vultr as being a good provider. I have a CentOS 6 VM in
their Atlanta colo and it works perfectly. IPv6 is in the works for
their network but right now it's in limited beta and said beta isn't
available in Atlanta.

On 6/11/2014 4:40 PM, chip wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I'm looking for a couple of cheap, personal use VM's colo'd around
> Atlanta, or at least somewhere in the south east.  This will just be
> used as a personal dev server and hosting a site for resume and stupid
> internet meme pics.  Something with IPv6 connectivity preferred.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --chip
>
> --
> Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....

Collin Pruitt
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored,
irrevocably." - Jean-Luc Picard, TNG "The Drumhead"