[ale] Possibly Way OT: Live stream video to a file server for Live viewing

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:08:50 EDT 2014

Situation:  I want to help the school football team with their AV for my
son's team.  They want to have a camera on top of the press box recording
the plays which they can watch (almost) live on the field as well as save
for uploading to hudl.com laster.

Anyone know if those wifi memory cards can stream to a linux laptop which
can then vlc play the video?  Anyone seen or done something similar so I'm
not trying to re-invent the wheel?  I'd love to get a nice Linux box doing
this instead of a windows setup if possible.

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar