[ale] Linux on PPC

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:12:52 EDT 2014

I've got two old Mac from someone and still keep these. I don't have an
answer why :-)  But Debian PPC install is easy as on x86. The only things
that didn't work were 3d acceleration and build in software modem. And 400
mhz PowerPC is too slow for mozilla . Pretty sure your install will go
better. Flash player for PPC ???