[ale] OT: Cell service provider recommendations

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:26:04 EDT 2014

So we're sort of getting tired of ATT's games with pricing. We have 5
phones with 15Gb data and paying ~$340/month with my wife's state
employee discount. We're looking to bail out of ATT and go with
T-Mobile's program to pay contract termination fees. We can get all 5
phones exchanged for new ones plus the deal only gives 1GB/phone, but I
can get and extra 2GB for $10. So what I'm asking is 2 things:

1. How is T-Mobile's service and also their coverage?

2. Motorola, LG, Samsung, or HTC?

Thanks,
Scott C.

--
Sent to you NSA, the CIA, FBI and God only knows who else?!