[ale] Minicom scripts

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jun 5 14:58:35 EDT 2014

Anyone here ever do anything with minicom scrpting?

I'm working on automating a 35M transfer to remote devices.  This will
happen over ZMODEM and will take 3+ hours each device.

I'm struggling at calling sz from the script.   I have my own homebrew
calling program that I've written in Perl that uses  Perl Expect to
interface with the remote.  I've not modified it to spawn external lrzsz
programs.  I've modified my homebrew C caller to do this.

For this project I want to try minicom and use that.