[ale] Best, Secure, Fast Remote Desktop?

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Tue Jun 3 12:06:29 EDT 2014

On Tue, 2014-06-03 at 09:43 -0400, Jim Kinney wrote:
> I'm looking into x2go now. It's not up and running yet but it seems to
> be a complete fork of nx so I expect the same feature set.

I'm not sure I would call it a "complete fork of nx" but rather a
separate package based on the NX libraries.  It's not compatible with
any of the NX clients (NoMachine, FreeNX, or Remmina) and you have to
use their client with their server.

Mike