[ale] Slackware anyone

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 00:50:31 EDT 2014

If I'm not mistaken, it comes with a Google-made "Pepper Flash."
Google's been maintaining it since Adobe announced they had dropped
Flash development for Linux except for security updates(maybe the lack
of Linux malware was lacking? :P). Someone correct me on this if I'm
wrong, but it utilizes some sort of "cross-browser" plugin API they're
calling PPAPI, though Pepper Flash is still non-free software and no
other browsers have implemented PPAPI(to my knowledge).