[ale] gmail buglett

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 15:00:05 EDT 2014

On 07/08/2014 02:39 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> I have gone through all the display pages for the ale-ail group (where the
> 1 unread says it is) and nothing is marked unread.
>
> Maybe this is like the the new android 4.4 messages bug that shows 1 unread
> as long as I have any chats not deleted.
I had something similar the other day, in Thunderbird.. there was (1)
unread in a folder, I couldn't get rid of it! I finally just
right-clicked on the folder to MAKE them all read. Later I found out I
did have a new message, but it was still in transit.. It was a message
with a 29Mb attachment!
I am beginning to think that was the unread message..

--
Paul Cartwright