[ale] Chomecast with web cast

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Jul 4 12:00:14 EDT 2014

On 07/04/2014 06:48 AM, JD wrote:
> It is good to have confirmation. Saves me a bundle in costly diagnosis.;)
>
> It is just that I'm disappointed in that the device can't be used beyond what
> they specify. It clearly has the capabilities, but a policy decision is
> preventing it.

For $35 it is not bad.

It is unfortunate that so many different devices on the market have so
many limitations.  With X you can do Y, but with Z you can't do Y, but Z
can do W, something X can't do.

That is what grinds my gears and brings out the old and crotchety behavior.

I'm sure in a few years this will all work itself out.  IMO this market
is still immature.