[ale] just thinking

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Mon Jan 27 09:12:02 EST 2014

I gave up on KDE years ago, and on Gnome at 3.x.  Before that, I was almost exclusively a Gnome user. These days, I've found that the simplicity of XFCE is best for me.  It just gets out of my way, and lets me do what I need to do - switch between a bazillion terminal sessions, Firefox, and OpenOffice, while playing music in the background.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer