[ale] Fwd: Join Liberated Tech for a Public Meeting Wednesday

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 11:49:14 EST 2014

It is my understanding that Liberated Tech is still struggling to
establish itself and is very much in need of an influx of energy
and contributions.  They are following a successful FLOSS
based tech recycling template established by groups like Free
Geek in Portland and FreeIT Athens (whom they have been
working with closely). Their initial focus is to provide affordable,
recycled,  Linux installed computer systems and other IT
support to under served students and communities in SW
Atlanta.

I'm planning to attend in order to consider returning to active
involvement with the group.  Please join me if you have any
interest in community service built on Linux and FLOSS.
Let me know if you want to car pool from the Emory area.

in peace,
aaron