[ale] (Semi-OT) FS: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X GPUs

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Fri Jan 24 11:24:38 EST 2014

Folks:

Linux ETC has x12 (currently) Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X GPU's for sale at $429.95 (yes, we can match/beat NewEgg here) each via our e-store web site at

https://portal.linux-etc.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=48

(this will actually add x1 to the cart directly).  Great for gaming as well as cryptocurrency mining (we have a few clients doing such as well as ourselves ;-) ).  Payment via Paypal, shipping via FedEx Ground (TBD and invoiced out separately due to a module issue with our e-store that we are working on).

Any questions, feel free to email me directly.  I receive this list in Digest format, so pardon any delays in advance to responding to list posts.

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

--
The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.