[ale] Question on network

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Jan 23 07:53:21 EST 2014

I would just split the desktops from the servers - different subnets and be
done.  You pick which side is easier to move.  Servers and end-user devices
shouldn't be on the same network and need have ahve a firewall between them
anyway, IMHO.

Or go with a 192.168.11.0/23 or /22 network.

What is a "fireway?"