[ale] moving an .iso

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:02:16 EST 2014

Okay; down to the nitty gritty.
Within our slightly extended family I may have to exchange fairly large
data files between by laptop -- Linux, two other Linux computers, my tablet
-- Android, at least six Mac products, and at least two Micro$oft
computers.

What is the better option for a file system on a 32 G micro SD card that
can be read by all four operating systems?  Wandering through Google
search results, I see that OS-X can READ, but not WRITE to a NTFS
partition.

Sean