[ale] Fwd: Large Open Source/Open Tech/Open Web conference in downtown Atlanta

Edward Holcroft eholcroft at mkainc.com
Sat Jan 18 15:25:13 EST 2014

Their website says: "The most important companies in the open source space
will attend and participate" .... and Microshaft is on it ... right before
the Apache foundation.

http://greatwideopen.org/why-you-should-attend.php

I'll be sure to take some rotten tomatoes along.

ed

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Cause we need a conference. Duh!

Edward Holcroft | Madsen Kneppers & Associates Inc.
11695 Johns Creek Parkway, Suite 250 | Johns Creek, GA 30097
O (770) 446-9606 | M (770) 630-0949

--
MADSEN, KNEPPERS & ASSOCIATES USA, MKA Canada Inc. WARNING/CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This message may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not