[ale] Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts-Central Jan 17 meeting 7:30 pm

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 14:10:20 EST 2014

Topic: It's been 20 years!?!??! Who's flying this barge?

This will be a very informal discussion of ALE past to future with likely
much bleary-eyed reminiscing of the "the old days" (the Atlanta Linux
Showcase is bound to be mentioned fondly) and a rousing discussion of where
do we go from here now that Linux won (Microsoft released code that run on
Android - Office 365 app for Android devices [- HA!]). Come join a bit of a
victory dance and bring ideas of where you want to see yourself and ALE
over the next year.

We will meet in the Emory Psychology And Interdisciplinary Sciences (PAIS)
building, where we will be guests of the CCI / BMI Lab. The venue is on the
west side of the Emory campus, just off of Oxford Road at 36 Eagle Row,
Atlanta, GA 30322

Please see the map and instructions here:

http://arxion.net/ale/ALE_at_PAIS-emory_map_n_directions.pdf

NOTE: If you ride the North elevator to the 5th floor, you will be kept as
lab monkeys for student-run psychology experiments until further notice.
You have been warned.

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*