[ale] Cross platform notification

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 18:24:38 EST 2014

I think he's balking at even having netcat installed on the system. My
opinion is that if you have someone with enough access to the system to run
nc in that manner then you have bigger problems. And if it's a legitimate
user doing it without understanding the problem, you still have bigger
problems.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59