[ale] OT: 3D Printers, Walmart & CES

Preston preston.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 11:52:48 EST 2014

Wow, amazing that 3D printing has become so mainstream as to be sold at
Wal-Mart.

To get your feet wet, consider the Peachy Printer:

http://www.peachyprinter.com/#! <http://www.peachyprinter.com/#%21>

I loved their Kickstarter. If you get the chance watch the video:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/117421627/the-peachy-printer-the-first-100-3d-printer-and-sc

On 1/9/2014 10:32 AM, Scott Castaline wrote:
> On 01/09/2014 11:27 AM, Scott Castaline wrote:
>> Hmm MultiFunction 3D printers and now Walmart is selling 3D printers.
>>
>> Just got one of their "Sales" emails and it shows a 3D printer with a
>> link to;
>>
>> http://walmartgeeksandgadgets.wordpress.com/?adid=1500000000000038884200&veh=eml
>>

>> Although I don't see where it specifically states as being sold at
>> Wally World, but hey.
>>
>> Scott C.
> I stand corrected, if you go to the bottom of the article it does
> provide a link back to Walmart. How ever you do have to do a search
> for it. They're selling 2nd Gen. Cube for < $1,300

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
-Dr. Seuss