[ale] New Linksys router on its way

Matt Hessel matt.hessel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:56:58 EST 2014

The 2wire uverse box can be put in bypass mode, which they refer as DMZ
(forward all)

The public IP is assigned to your device that you added, but really like t
seems to be acting as a transparent bridge.  It still tracks IP sessions
which is a problem,  debug logs show it only can track about 128 sessions.
Anything past that is dropped.  Adjusting the session timers on it seems to
help, the defaults are insanely long.  (UDP sessions for 10 minutes????)