[ale] File recovery

Michael Strickland michael at ipxcore.com
Sun Jan 5 15:46:40 EST 2014

Perhaps that should have been considered if only local backups
existed. My advice is to spend your time setting up backups or making
it clear valuable data is not to be stored on that machine.  I'm sure
somebody else here has more helpful advice. From what I understand
recovery is probably not worth it, especially since data was written
over part of the array.

- --Michael Strickland