[ale] State & Federal tax filing on Linux

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 22:32:41 EST 2014

I don't have much in complexity. I'm on disability and my wife doesn't
even make 2x my income workin' for the state. The only thing I'm not
sure about is I was playing around with the stock market and made a
couple of grand from just a $100. Most of the profit is short term, a
small amount is long term. I've never filed with stock sales so I don't
know if I can do just a simple form. Anyone know what the limits are?

Scott C.