[ale] ASUS RT series routers

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:18:04 EST 2014

Okay y'all, I have been able to confirm that it is legit, an update has
just been posted on their download site in the last day or so affecting
all RT series routers. My concern was the edm for the host or whatever
part of the domain name, I've never seen it in prior notices, also
something new was the email sender of ASUS_US for some reason just
looked funny and again not been used before. According to their support
it is something that they just started using as they revamp their site.
I had also did their survey at the end of my chat session and bitched
about their latest advertising campaign where "Real computer users use
Window$ 8 with Mafia$haft Orifice as Real Software" which to me is
saying that Linux & Libreoffice is artificial and not to be taken seriously.

Scott C.