[ale] Dupe drive with slightly different capacity

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Mon Feb 24 09:51:49 EST 2014

You might look at Mondo to create your duplicate/backup.   It will create installable media and as I recall actually lets you resize things on the new install though it's been some time since I last did it.

http://www.mondorescue.org/

Jeffrey C. Lightner
Sr. UNIX Administrator

DS Waters of America, Inc.