[ale] ATT email about some RIAA stuff

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 08:53:36 EST 2014

It could be that there are people that are in my neighborhood are using it
but why am I being forced to take a tutorial which I feel is coercion and
if I dont take  ATT will block me from going to any site.

If I take the tutorial I feel I am admitting guilt to something I have not
done.

They dont allow me to cancel service without an early termination fee of
$120 which I feel is unethical.

For the $28.50 I pay each month, I am not getting service which I feel is
unethical business practice.

Any suggestions including, just bite the bullet take the tutorial or pay
the $120 and sever relations with ATT.
I am going crazy in my mind here.

-N