[ale] non-technical Linux question

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Feb 17 11:58:38 EST 2014

I liked that you could play a tetris-like game while you installed
Caldera. Installs used to take a looong time.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Jerald Sheets <questy at gmail.com> 2/17/2014 11:36 AM >>>
Caldera was a thing in it’s own right via “Caldera Systems”.  SCO
had two products on the market: SCO Open Server and SCO Open Desktop.
Eventually, everything smooched together and became “The SCO
Group”.

The wikipeida on Caldera Linux is a fascinating read, too.

Lightner, Jeff [JLightner at water.com]
> Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 7:44 AM
> To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
> Subject: Re: [ale] non-technical Linux question
>
> SCO "Linux"?   I've never heard of that one.  I did work on SCO Xenix
and SCO UNIX back in the early 90s.