[ale] Recommendations for SSH client for android

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Feb 10 09:05:00 EST 2014

I have a bluetooth keyboard for my tablet, but I don't remember the last time I used it, but as I recall, it worked.
All bluetooth keyboards seem to react differently to different devices and rom versions, so you'd have to test your specific mix to know for sure. It's usually less of an app issue than a device/version one.
Juice has an onscreen supplemental key pad that has all the functional keys I use, like ctrl, esc, tab and arrows.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Scott Castaline <skotchman at gmail.com> 2/9/2014 11:58 PM >>>
Do any of these work with blue-tooth keyboards?

Scott C