[ale] Linux Server Basics Trainer requested by CNN

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Feb 5 14:35:43 EST 2014

On 02/05/2014 02:23 PM, JD wrote:
> At some point we all need a place to live, food to eat and some way to earn
> money to pay for it.  That is the real world.
>
> People who want this opportunity so take advantage and never feel guilty.
> Getting PAID to teach Linux is a good thing.

I looked at the original posting in a different light.

It read to me as if CNN is expanding their Linux usage and instead of
releasing their valued employees they are investing in 3 months time to
bring someone in to train them.  In reality if these folks have minimum
UNIX CLI expereince it will take more than a few sessions to create some
success.

Before you say I pander to CNN, I do not watch the news.  Too depressing!

Chris