[ale] What do I need to bridge two networks?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Feb 3 15:38:20 EST 2014

On 02/03/2014 10:39 AM, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> I think you can also configure dd-wrt to provide access to additional
> WiFi clients beyond the reach of the main router (hybrid client / AP
> mode) but I haven't done that either and I don't think that's available
> in the stock firmware.
OK I have more experience with Tomato, but I'll try to install dd-wrt on
this router.  In any case I won't lose any capabilities. I'm guessing a
wifi device, especially the one in the router can act both a master and
a slave at the same time?  Meaning it can connect to the building router
and also serve wifi to other devices at the same time?

Jim.