[ale] OT: Linux+ Course requires Silverlight

Michael Brodeur mikejoebro at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 19:52:18 EST 2014

I don't think so. The most important thing is having a place to meet!

For topics, I think we should start with the Wikibook. Our curriculum should be derived from the chapters within, and if necessary, expanded upon.

We can post a schedule upon the ALE website regarding study sessions and the subjects covered. During sessions, all that would be needed is a single computer with an internet connection, recording software, and a video conferencing app.

We can start at the beginning of 2015 with the introductory topics, and work our way through each certification from there. Having our sessions recorded allows users to take this process at their own pace.

Also, I really wouldn't mind hearing some feedback about this from the rest of the ALE community, because each person learns differently.

Best,

Michael

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596804886.do and it is way out of