[ale] [OT] Sometimes you just GOT to throw down on some stickers

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 14:12:17 EST 2014

I inherited that mac book from a departed co-worker. Fedora 21 is almost
ready but the broadcom wireless driver is not built yet for the 3.17.4
kernel. So I loaded F20 for now.

Then I got to thinking about that blasted "I'm so stupid I paid extra for
this apple missing a byte logo in lights" on the lid.

Found a solution:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/75571794/tux-penguin-vinyl-decal-sticker-for-the?ref=listing-shop-header-1

Heh, heh. MY mac smells like herring :-)
James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*