[ale] Debian fork thoughts?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:17:09 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 10:12 AM, leam hall <leamhall at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Just because the developers have moved on does not make it a good idea.
> >
> > Blindly dismissing something due to hersay is not a good idea either,
> FYI.
>
> I have been working on servers for nearly two decades. Nothing blind
> about my opinion.

+1,000,000

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59