[ale] Fwd: [freeside] It's Official: Atlanta Maker Faire (Not Mini!)

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 15:12:30 EDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 2:02 PM, Jim Lynch <ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com>wrote:

> On 04/30/2014 11:59 AM, JD wrote:
>
>> So .... anyone interested in doing an "all linux for everything"
>> presentation?
>> Having never been to a maker event, I don't think I'm the best person to
>> head
>> this up, but I can certainly support others. ;)
>>

>>  I was very disappointed last year when I found no Linux presence at the
> faire.

Maybe it's just my personal bias, but "no Linux presence" makes me wonder
how people can claim to actually hack things.

What's the timeframe on this fair? Is there time to create a Linux
presence?

> Jim.

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*