[ale] RFP for 2014 SouthEast LinuxFest closes today!

georgia_tech_swagger georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:44:56 EDT 2014

Do you have sys admin kung fu? Is your Java, JavaScript, Python, Ruby,
BASH, HTML5, C, C++, Perl, Go, or PHP code considered fine literature in
some countries? Do you assign all the things in your house IPv6 subnets for
fun? Are you fluent in the foreign languages of Joomla or Drupal? Do you
have design improvement suggestions for the data storage or database
systems at the Large Hadron Collider? Does Bruce Schneier consult with you
before making a blog post on security? Are you no longer capable of giving
tech support to friends and family using Windows because you can't remember
the interface any more?   Do you talk to people in Japan on 5 watts QRP
with your SDR and GNU Radio?

If so ... we want you to submit a talk to SELF! But hurry ... time runs out
at 9 PM today!

http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/?page_id=18

(In a rush? Your proposal doesn't have to be an academic dissertation. Just
as long as we can tell what our attendees would be learning from the talk
... you're good!)