[ale] [OT] totally creepy phone action

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 22:15:44 EDT 2014

Ugh... That gave me the shivers. I stopped trusting the Capital G a
while back, and every day I hear at least one thing that legitimizes
my paranoia. Maybe you have some other app on your phone that's reading
through your locally stored mail(possibly even your mail client)?
That's still kind of a stretch, but Google does have a large supply of
bored developers...

In any event, really creepy. ASAP I'm breaking up with Google for good.
Just have to start running my own mail servers and I'll be alright(in
theory, anyway...)

If you haven't heard of the Neo 900, now might be a good time to look
into it: http://neo900.org/