[ale] OT: Comcast Wi-Fi

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 13:38:34 EDT 2014

I don't doubt Comcast got technically inclined people to do this properly.
My main concern was more of a ethical side. Why would you turn something
"on" without email or over phone talk.

I did quick test. My LAN is on 10.0.0.x the other wi-fi is on 10.224.0.x
if I remembered the number. Seems like speeds are independent although
speedtest.net test over "xfinitywifi" wasnt able to finish - stuck on the
middle. There is not a trace about this Wi-Fi network on the router control
panel, I guess is hidden from me in the way IP passthru is hidden.

Cheers