[ale] OT: Comcast Wi-Fi

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Thu Apr 24 15:40:56 EDT 2014

Or you could have a separate cable modem and router instead of an all in one.  My guess is that in the all in one even if you own it they’re able to configure it to allow others to use the WiFi.   With a separate router they’d have to hack through the modem into the WiFi to offer it.   I doubt they’re going through that much effort even if they had people smart enough to do so.