[ale] [OT?]Latitude E-series docking station?

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Wed Apr 23 21:20:01 EDT 2014

I don't know the model number of my docking station but I have a Dell
E-port replicator that I use with my E6510 and E7420 laptops. I'm not
looking to get rid of it but I'm in Dallas and could help you verify if
it solves the problem.