[ale] XRDP

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Wed Apr 23 09:30:41 EDT 2014

My answer would be that you need more information.  What is the performance expectation, what sort of apps will be running, etc...  RDP is NOT going to yield good performance for the end user.  Depending on the requirements, it may just be "good enough" to satisfy the boss's needs, though.

Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer