[ale] GNUCash "ecosystem?"

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:50:42 EDT 2014

It might be easier to just ponyup for a payroll service. Then on the
accounting end it's just a few lines of payout to account "State tax", etc.

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Ken Cochran <kwc at shell.theworld.com>wrote:

> Is/are there the likes of "apps" or "plugins" for GNUCash?
> Gosh I wish I could run it, but I need payroll.  Might could
> do that myself but I don't know how to "hook" into GNUCash.
> Any FAQs/docs?
>
> I might even be willing to pay for something/someone - beats
> spending what we're spending with Big-I/QB.  I'm sooo tired of
> being Part of the Wailing Masses suffering under Big-I bondage
> - they're worse IMO than M$ by far; I'm sure there's a Special
> Place In Hell just for them.
>
> Thanks, -kc

James P. Kinney III

Every time you stop a school, you will have to build a jail. What you gain
It won't fatten the dog.
- Speech 11/23/1900 Mark Twain

*http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
<http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/>*