[ale] OT Browser Issues with IE11

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+ale at betteradmin.com
Mon Apr 14 10:40:57 EDT 2014

IE has a few different rendering modes to try to maintain backwards
compatibility with older broken methods.  You can either tell it which mode
to use by adding something to the HTML code, otherwise it will try to
auto-detect.  The changes may have confused the detection and now it's
using another mode.  I'll leave it to you to Google about the specifics of
this.

Despite other comments, IE has gotten much better in recent versions (but
nothing is perfect), and like it or not running a web site means you need
to deal with it.  Telling people to use another browser is not an
acceptable solution for any business in the modern world.

❧ Brian Mathis