[ale] automating Cut and Paste in windoze

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Apr 14 10:28:27 EDT 2014

Many tools will dump to ascii and you could then manipulate the ascii and re-import to your forms.  Of course it assumes your forms are built in a tool that will allow import from ascii.

It amazed me years ago when folks began making the switch from hand-written to computer printed reports how people would always assume the computer printed stuff was correct but scrutinize every number on a hand written report as if it someone had set out to lie to them.   Most of them had never heard of GIGO apparently.