[ale] OT Browser Issues with IE11

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 18:02:54 EDT 2014

I'm not too knowledgeable about IE11(or any version for that matter)
but IE has never been too keen on doing things the right way. If I were
you, I'd recommend to your customers that they start using a web
browser that properly supports the standards. Maybe put a button
claiming that the site is best viewed in Firefox. I'm not a web
designer, but I've never cared one bit about IE compatibility on the
websites that I've made.