[ale] [OT] What to look for in a video cam?

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 12:25:35 EDT 2014

Cheapest way I know of is to do some free speaking sessions, and ask the
event hosts to video the event.  Or find a cheap vid camera and a lavaliere
mic. You get better much faster when you can watch the audience feedback
and body language.  You need a direct mic rather than rely on the camera
mic.  They tend to be boomy or missing the sound altogether.  There are
people here who have a lot more tech experience than I do as a camera
operator.  This is my experience from the podium.

Wolf Halton

Security in the Cloud -
http://AtlantaCloudTech.com<http://atlantaCloudTech.com>