[ale] If at first you don't succeed...

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Wed Sep 25 14:07:16 EDT 2013

I've got openWRT on a Linksys E1200,  Linksys WRT54G (bit long in the tooth now) and a  Netgear WNR2000v3,  and they have been running great for me.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Leam Hall <leamhall at gmail.com> 9/25/2013   12:05 PM >>>
quit mumbling about the ISP and make sure you're not trying to use a
crossover cable between your cable modem and your internal router...

New cable modem in place. Netgear wireless router in place but needs a
serious update, only uses WEP. Eek! Comcast tech support not bad at all.

I need to start the hunt for a wireless router. Is the WRT54 still the
way to go, or something else? I'd like to have access to it. Mostly to
learn.

Leam

--
http://31challenge.net