[ale] Linux on UEFI mother boards

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Tue Sep 24 18:07:38 EDT 2013

Here's some info on it for OpenSUSE:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:UEFI
--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer
The University of Alabama

From: ale-bounces at ale.org [ale-bounces at ale.org] on behalf of JD [jdp at algoloma.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 4:44 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] Linux on UEFI mother boards

It seems to be distro specific how to best handle UEFI.

The Ubuntu "UEFI" information page seems really complete to me, but you've
probably already found it, if you were doing an planning an Ubuntu install.

"The google-fu is strong in that one." - in my best Yoda voice ;)

In case there were any questions - "ubuntu uefi" is the fu for google.