[ale] need 5" android tablet / phone for obd car instrumentation

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Tue Sep 17 19:01:48 EDT 2013

Hi Scott,

I did order the UltraGauge already.  However, I definitely do appreciate your suggestion, and it's an interesting idea.  It's entirely possible that I'll want a cheap android device at some future point for this or some other purpose.  I find all the information people share with me valuable even if I don't use it immediately.  I'm saving the links you provided in case I need them later.

Sincerely,

Ron