[ale] bash return and exit

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Tue Sep 17 18:14:29 EDT 2013

Ah ... government.  Been there. Done that. 24/7/365 support.
I'll never do that again.

I had to get special access and approvals to bring out software into secure
environments because we developed it on non-secure networks. Didn't have a
choice, we had government customers in both "worlds" and only 2 platforms were
used in the "secure environment", but the software ran on about 10 OSes.

The pay sucked, but the toys were great!